28 September 2016

Top 5 Authors Discovered in 2016

I know these posts are usually reserved for the end of the year, but we're most of the way through 2016 and I just know I'll forget to write this post if I leave it for December. Plus, I've already discovered some pretty amazing authors.

Hailey Edwards


I've loved every single book of hers I've read. The best kind of urban fantasy.

Alwyn Hamilton


Rebel of The Sands is EPIC. Romantic and dangerous and just thrilling. I met Alwyn at YALC this year and she was super nice.

Eliza Wass


In The Dark, In The Woods is one of the best books I've read this year. Haunting and unsettling and beautifully written. A must-read.

Brittany Cavallaro


A Study In Charlotte was everything I want from a modern day Sherlock Holmes. Cute romance, quirky and awkward friends, MURDER.

Pippa DaCosta


City of Fae and City of Shadows blew me away. Sexy and dark and scary as hell in parts. Plus super, super inventive and unique. I'm dying to read more of her books!


Bonus: Jov Skovron, whose Hope & Red I completely adored, and Zoraida Cordova, whose Labyrinth Lost was a stand-out book in a very saturated genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment